This is a pain in the ass, happens after every single windows driver update. Putting the fix here because every time I end up spending ages trying to find the answer.
No need to stop your logitech profiler for this.No rebooting required.
- Control Panel
- Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the g27 steering wheel & click on properties
- Click on Hardware and then Properties
- Click "change settings" button
- Click on Driver tab
- Update driver, Browse my computer, Let me pick a list of device Drivers on my Computer
- Click on USB input. & apply.